• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

ari was hilarious, there were a bunch of hot naked chicks, sloan might be the hottest chick on hbo ever, and the whole show was bro wish fulfillment

yeah just torture to watch

Say Hey looks like a guy who dressed up as Samantha for the Sex and the City premiere.

Entourage sucked after the 2nd season.
I think Paulie Shore and the entire crowd chanting "you got got!" is when I finally said jesus christ this show is terrible now. And according to Wikipedia they made almost 60 more episodes after that.

Straight Outta Compton red band trailer (NSFW)

Are there any plans to do another American version of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo movies?

Are there any plans to do another American version of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo movies?

I read the other day that they are going to take the temperature of the series when the fourth book comes out and decide then. Doesn't sound like Fincher would be back either way though.

Back