• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

I have yet to see an Alex Ross Perry movie, but this looks cray. Liz Moss and that chick that gets nakey in the Pynchon movie.

Man. The dude is the kid from Almost Famous.

I would stand in a line that wraps about the block for this movie:

i forgot this is happening:

11951925_888842027831011_9056824069637064178_n.jpg

I'm going to give this SOB 1 more shot at wowing me. If this film sucks I'm done with MNS for good.

^ I remember first seeing that trailer and thinking..."Ohhh, this might be good", then at the very end of the trailer it said, "from the M. Night Shamalamadingdong (sp)" and I thought, crap!

I'm going to give this SOB 1 more shot at wowing me. If this film sucks I'm done with MNS for good.

I went to this yesterday and I was really surprised by how good it was. It's not The Sixth Sense or Unbreakable, but I think it's a return to form for him. Honestly, I think if anybody else was directing this it would have awesome reviews, but movie critics are lazy and are shitting on M. Night because it's the easy thing to do. It's definitely worth seeing.

This a documentary by a high school friend of mine about her little brother and her parents as they try to arrange a marriage for him.

This is going to be good, folks. New Creed trailer out today.

This a documentary by a high school friend of mine about her little brother and her parents as they try to arrange a marriage for him.

Hey look, I come from a country that promotes racism, classism and bigotry. And now we are trying to export our backwards antiquated way of life to America! It's funny, get it?

Back