• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

what in the actual fuck are you talking about?

Comparing me to RC seems a bit harsh. You said something wrong. I corrected you. You doubled down and pointed to a single movie as evidence of whatever definition you're using. I don't think there's really a comparison there, but okay.

You knew what you were doing when you posted #1069. Don't act like I'm being an asshole contrarian for fact checking that.

This is how people like you and RC get into dumb arguments. I made a simple statement. When questioned, I further explained which specific metric I was using.

Instead of thinking "He said something and explained what he meant and his facts are correct" you want to have a big argument about it like I kicked your cat.

Except, of course - "track record" - isn't a simple metric. It's a subjective term that could mean many things.

Except, of course - "track record" - isn't a simple metric. It's a subjective term that could mean many things.

Right. Which is why I clarified it by explaining which simple metric I was talking about.

This bickering is like when Russian trolls stir up Facebook comments. The post most worthy of derision is the one that started it all - 1067.

The animated film is very short. The Broadway show is quite long. This will be somewhere in the middle. There will be more for every role.

Do we think this Murder on the Orient Express will be any good?

Do we think this Murder on the Orient Express will be any good?
I'm going to love it because it's basically wakephan pron, but it won't live up to the hype or the source material and lots of people will be disappointed.

I want to see Murder on the Orient Express and Three Billboards.

Back