• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

I like the good ones. What superhero films has M Night made that you knew about going into the film?

Durham's not getting the 70mm, unfortunately, but a 4k Digital cut from the Nolan-led new 70mm print. I'm still psyched, but wish I lived in/near a place where they got the full 70mm experience.

I saw the 70mm cut. It was, of course, amazeballs. What I missed out on was when Keir Dullea (Dave) appeared at a showing for a Q&A, still kicking myself for that.

Yes, please:

Currently sitting at 97% and this from a review:

For years, [Nicholas Cage] has swung wildly in search of gonzo material; at long last, he's found a movie willing to match his crazed intentions.

I watched it on HBO like 15+ years ago. I don't remember much except the basic premise and twist at the end. That and Sixth Sense are the only M Night films I've seen.

Now I'm kind of interested in these Unbreakable movies. I've seen The Sixth Sense, Signs, The Village and Devil...all around the time they came out, so it's been quite some time. I remember Devil was so bad it was good.

Devil was bad, but it wasn't directed by M. Night. I think Unbreakable is his 2d best movie, and enjoyed split. McAvoy is pretty great in it. Looking forward to the new movie

Devil was bad, but it wasn't directed by M. Night. I think Unbreakable is his 2d best movie, and enjoyed split. McAvoy is pretty great in it. Looking forward to the new movie

Unbreakable is a minor masterpiece

His best film

Yes, please:

Currently sitting at 97% and this from a review:

For years, [Nicholas Cage] has swung wildly in search of gonzo material; at long last, he's found a movie willing to match his crazed intentions.
Holy shit, this is Panos Cosmatos's follow up film! He directed Beyond The Black Rainbow, which was fucking incredible and insane - one of the best horror films i've ever seen. I've been looking forward to this movie for YEARS, and i'm so pumped!

The Other Side of the Wind trailer looks p dope. I wonder if they can pull it off.

I'm gonna need a lot of Rocky/Drago Sr scenes, because I freaking loved Rocky IV and that's a post-fight relationship that needs to be explored.

Saw "Blaze" last night - Ethan Hawke's directorial debut about outlaw country singer, Blaze Foley. I thought the movie was really well done and the soundtrack kicks ass.

Back