• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trailers for Movies You Want to See

Did you guys not watch the trailer? He's not in the backseat.

Im not an expert, but some super hornets have a two person cockpit (pilot and WSO). I think the earlier versions had only one pilot.

If he is flying in a 2 person cockpit version, the guy in the backseat can fly the plane.

Yeah this is the same asshole who's production company had 2 pilots die and a third permanently disabled due to unsafe conditions on American Made, and he had to stop shooting on MI for 3 months because he suffered broken bones doing this nonsense. He isnt going to be green screened into a plane no matter what the cost.

Feel like my buddy who flew Hornets might have been involved in this somehow. I'll ask him.

Yeah this is the same asshole who's production company had 2 pilots die and a third permanently disabled due to unsafe conditions on American Made, and he had to stop shooting on MI for 3 months because he suffered broken bones doing this nonsense. He isnt going to be green screened into a plane no matter what the cost.

Do you ever experience joy?

gimmick/vanity purposes? the guy is hanging off a plane or climbing a building or whatever because he's vain? maybe he's just a dedicated dude...?

hate the guy for being a Scientologist and a weirdo but not for being good at his job

I learned from the Rewatchables podcast on Top Gun that a stunt pilot died during that production. I had never heard that. He couldn’t recover from a flat spin.

Apparently the credits dedicate the movie to him.

I learned from the Rewatchables podcast on Top Gun that a stunt pilot died during that production. I had never heard that. He couldn’t recover from a flat spin.

Apparently the credits dedicate the movie to him.

Damn... the flat spin claimed two lives on that movie

Back