• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tranny teen fights bullies, faces charges

EatLeadCommie

Tommy Elrod
Reaction score
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...-battery-after-fighting-back-against-bullies/

Interesting case. At first glance, I thought the bullies got what they deserved and they're just pressing charges to fuck with the kid because he's a tranny, which may well be the case. But then it occurred to me that it's because the person being bullied either has or had a cock and the body of a man. In effect, it's a logical extension of Thou Shalt Not Hit A Woman.

So, my flippant intro aside, what societal rules should govern this case? If the kid is just living as a woman and still has all his parts, should the cops approach this as if he were a man? Does it matter what kind of bathroom he uses in public or at school? Should it be treated any differently if the sex change surgery has actually been done? At what point should a tranny be treated as the sex they choose to be?

I'm guessing that if he has had the surgery and all the accompanying hormone treatments, then he is recognized by the law as a woman and as such should be treated as one. It is, in effect, a girl on girl scrap where she retaliated against bullies. If he hasn't, then he's still a dude dressed as a girl who beat up some girls who were talking shit to him.

Why wouldn't just good old self-defense apply without respect to gender?

Ignoring the legal aspects of gender reassignment... despite the possibility of hormone therapy and surgical alteration, in most ways s/he is still physiologically a male. By which I mean every cell in s/his body is XY, not XX, and therefore s/he has man-like bone density, reaction times, muscle mass, etc. Hormone therapy will alter his physiology and behavior somewhat, but won't make him a her. So s/he's not a him and not a her, but physiologically more a him than a her.

Not sure what I'm saying except that this crap is complicated and I doubt that the law is sufficiently sophisticated to deal with it.

Crazy that there are cameras everywhere now. I got into a few scraps in high school and thank god there was no video. We did our thing and that was that. Usually no teachers or anything, but if the teachers did catch us they would usually just break it up and send us on to class. Shit, now the DA gets involved and charges are brought for some hair pulling. I agree with the superintendent in the video, why is the DA involved?

Back