• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Transgender Athletes

It’s almost as if some of these anti-trans dudes have a “secret” fantasy of going into women’s locker rooms and exposing them selves.

You know what would mitigate these big throbbing veiny delicious dongs that you transphobes are so afraid of in women’s locker rooms? Hormone blockers! You don’t want transwomen to transition as children, you don’t want hospitals and health insurance to provide trans healthcare, you don’t want them to use gender corresponding resources, you just don’t want them to exist period. This has zero to do with protecting women and you damn well know it.
What the real problem is is that the real women in said athletic locker rooms would like to dress and get ready for their events or whatever in private, amongst other women. They don’t want to have to worry about dressing amongst a bunch of dongs hanging out from men masquerading as women at women’s sporting events. There—simple enough.

What the real problem is is that the real women in said athletic locker rooms would like to dress and get ready for their events or whatever in private, amongst other women. They don’t want to have to worry about dressing amongst a bunch of dongs hanging out from men masquerading as women at women’s sporting events. There—simple enough.

how do you know? maybe they'd like to see dongs

Transphobes seem committed to the idea that girls and women regularly get fully naked around each other and have never seen a penis before.

But at least we know TheReff has no problem with post-op trans women playing women’s sports.

What about people having to get dressed around gay people? Doesn't that bother you just as much?

I am continually amazed at how much and how often Republicans think about who is exposing their genitalia in bathrooms and locker rooms. Not once have I been in a locker room or bathroom and given a flying fuck about what people around me are doing, much less what the status of their genitalia is (or is not). I'm just there to do my business and move on with my life.

Once again, the projection is just amazing.

Like, what do they think fathers to daughters are supposed to do when they're out in public and daughter has to go to the bathroom? If there are no family bathrooms then I have to take her into a male bathroom. Should this be illegal? Men are in there just swinging their dicks around apparently! DANGEROUS!

I am continually amazed at how much and how often Republicans think about who is exposing their genitalia in bathrooms and locker rooms. Not once have I been in a locker room or bathroom and given a flying fuck about what people around me are doing, much less what the status of their genitalia is (or is not). I'm just there to do my business and move on with my life.

Once again, the projection is just amazing.

Like, what do they think fathers to daughters are supposed to do when they're out in public and daughter has to go to the bathroom? If there are no family bathrooms then I have to take her into a male bathroom. Should this be illegal? Men are in there just swinging their dicks around apparently! DANGEROUS!
These are often men who are uncomfortable with the idea of women using the bathroom.

Look at this textbook mansplaining. Reff, in addition to never pleasing a woman, I guarantee you have zero idea what women actually want or what they deal with (hint, it's not a bunch of freely swinging dicks in a locker room) and are actually legitimately fearful of.

locker room talk used to mean something else :(

Simple enough. You don’t need to mask your true feelings with a bunch of bullshit concern trolling about sports equality and dressing room sanctity. There’s no nuance here - you’re a bigoted transphobe.
As proud as they are while yelling anti trans stuff you'd think they'd at least own up to it.

Snowflakes one and all.

Back