• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Transgender Athletes

Such proud ignorance.

My daughter doesn't have a penis.. Yet. But she is only 2.5. The pediatrician says we have to wait a few more months. We want it all to be proportional.

Believe it or not, both of my sons already have penises.

My daughter doesn't have a penis.. Yet. But she is only 2.5. The pediatrician says we have to wait a few more months. We want it all to be proportional.

Believe it or not, both of my sons already have penises.
Scientifically speaking, your children all have either enlarged clitorises or a tiny penis. It's all the same tissue. The only difference is the timely application of hormones.

On a serious note. I hope that if your daughter turns out to be trans you'll love him anyway and let him play what ever sports he wants.

You calling my kids penis tiny? Is that you Father Borst?

My sons can suck as much dick as they want and I will love them the same. It won't change the fact that trans women should not compete against biological women.

If I believed in god and prayed, I would pray for your children.

You and Father Borst.

I am still waiting for the second act of shooshoos tough guy act:

For the 3d time, do you have daughters, bigot?

I think I beat him to the punchline..

It’s extremely disheartening that we have a handful of posters on this board who encourage the fear mongering, segregation, and ostracism of transpeople - transwomen specifically. These attitudes are enabling a national transphobia, a fear and hatred that very literally endangers transpeople - school children.

You calling my kids penis tiny? Is that you Father Borst?

My sons can suck as much dick as they want and I will love them the same. It won't change the fact that trans women should not compete against biological women.
Maybe your children interacting with children of different circumstances will lead them to a much more positive and accepting attitude unlike whatever environment you and other people who think this way were.

Back