• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Traveling to Boston?

bleedoldgold

Reaction score
Anyone making the trip to Boston for the game?

If so, join us on Friday night (Sept. 8) at Dillon's in Back Bay for a chance to meet and mingle with fellow Deacon fans from 8 - 10 p.m. Registration is $10 and includes 2 drink tickets and light fare. Grab some black and gold swag and get ready to cheer on the Deacs!

Find more information and register at: https://secure.www.wfu.edu/event-re...-2017-weekend-events-9-8-17-9-9-17-2476526215

Just to clarify, this is an official event hosted by the Wake Forest Office of Alumni Engagement!

Coming up from Providence. I spend as little time as humanly possible in Boston because it's terrible. On another note I'm probably not taking the train this time. Does anyone have any parking tips for BC? 2 years ago I paid 40 bucks which was more than all our tickets combined.

Coming up from Providence. I spend as little time as humanly possible in Boston because it's terrible. On another note I'm probably not taking the train this time. Does anyone have any parking tips for BC? 2 years ago I paid 40 bucks which was more than all our tickets combined.

I'm a fan of parking at Riverside for BC games and walking from the Chestnut Hill station. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it this year due to travel.

You could prob park on a side road in Cleveland circle. I used to live right there and they have some non permit parking

Will there by plenty of tickets for sale outside the stadium? Any recommended area to find tickets? Thanks!

I've had success in the Brighton Satellite Lot for less well attended games (which for BC is all games, basically). http://bceagles.com/sports/2015/8/19/GEN_0819150224.aspx#FB

Free to park, free shuttle to the stadium. Takes a bit longer, but easy in and out of the garage. And can't beat the price.

Driving down with the family on Saturday morning and will either do the Riverside station or the official shuttle depending on where we end up staying. May go to the Sox game that night if the weather's ok.

Heading to the game. Planning on buying tickets outside the stadium. Wake fans are in what section(s)?

Back