• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trivia Questions

Egg

Reaction score
Its tuesday, and on tuesdays the local bar I go to does a BYO trivia night and the prizes are awesome (mixed 6 packs of ska brewery beers, craft beer bombers, ect.) I don't feel like thinking of any questions, and also, in the last round if ppl guess who submitted a question they get bonus points, so it helps to not have a pattern. To do so, I'm going to take any submissions, I need an answer as well. Thanks in advance if you guys have any juicy reps. I'll mail you a modus hoperandi if i win.

Q: Who is a lazy ass that doesn't deserve free beer?

A: Egg

Which animal has the longest gestation period? Pig, dog, horse, cow. Answer: horse.

Q: What famous rock band was once named "Mother McCree's Uptown Jug Champions"?

A: The Grateful Dead

Q: In his novel A Separate Peace, author John Knowles based the character Brinker on what fellow author and Philips Exeter Academy alum?

A: Gore Vidal

What major league baseball player had the most hits in the 1990s.

Answer: Winston-Salem's own Mark Grace.

Q: What female runner was originally declared winner of the 1980 Boston Marathon, only to be stripped of the title after it was determined she didn't actually run the race?

A: Rosie Ruiz

If you stand at point known as The Four Corners in the southwest United States, you can reach into four states without moving your feet. What are they?

Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona.

Prometheus Bound is generally considered to be written by what classical playwright?

Aeschylus

Who are the only 2 brothers to have each played for BOTH the NL and AL All Star teams?

Vince and Joe DiMaggio

Which NBA player scored the most points in the 1980s?

-Alex English

Back