• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Troy McClure special you'd most like to see

Choose:

• Buck Henderson, Union Buster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Christmas Ape Goes to Summer Camp

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Gladys the Groovy Mule

• Good-Time Slim, Uncle Doobie, and the Great Frisco Freak-Out

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Hitler Doesn't Live Here Anymore

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Leper in the Backfield

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • The President's Neck is Missing

• They Came to Burgle Carnegie Hall

• The Verdict Was Mail Fraud

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Other/I don't have the sophisitication to know who Troy is

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldGoldBeard

A Sorry WR Like Crabtree
Reaction score
Poll forthcoming.

Fictionalizations only, so no self-help videos, telethons, or documentaries have been included. (Sorry, Alien Nose Job). You've already seen clips of Apes and Muppets, so those have been left off as well. Complete list available here.

TROY-MCCLURE.jpg

There was a Radioactive Man II and III?

Probably "All the President's Monkeys."

"Butter the Motion Picture" actually became a movie. It was just called "Butter" but close enough. Despite a promising cast it looks like a god-awful movie.

"Butter the Motion Picture" actually became a movie. It was just called "Butter" but close enough. Despite a promising cast it looks like a god-awful movie.

I watched it, and actually enjoyed it well enough. Similar in idea to Best in Show, although certainly not on that level.

I really want to see Man vs Nature, the Road to Victory

Been gone for 15 years. RIP Phil. The Simpsons have sucked for so long, I didn't even realize they were still on.

Been gone for 15 years. RIP Phil. The Simpsons have sucked for so long, I didn't even realize they were still on.

Man, Phil was awesome. There's been plenty of comedians come and pass that were great, but he may be at the top. Dude was just awesome.

He was the best. My favorite cast member on SNL, and his Simpsons characters were always gold.

Back