• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Truckers for the Constitution Plan to Slow DC Beltway

At first I thought, wow what a good idea protesting all of the bullshit that is happening with the shutdown. I don't know why I thought this would be the case with uneducated truckers. Then I kept reading and got to their real argument, impeachment of Obama and Pelosi, funneling of weapons to Syria, EPA requirements, and other dumb shit.

I don't know much about 495, but DC has plenty of traffic already, no? Will anyone even notice?

Perfect example of going full retard.

One of my facebook crazies this morning suggests everyone stock up on gas, canned goods, and ammunition in response to this, because trucker strike is the end.

The French have done this. I think it happened in Spain too. My favorite one was in New Zealand. The Parliament passed a methane tax to be assessed to cow and sheep farts. Several ranchers showed up at Parliament with trucks full of sheep and cow shit and dumped them on the steps.

did you write about it in a bathroom stall?

The French have done this. I think it happened in Spain too. My favorite one was in New Zealand. The Parliament passed a methane tax to be assessed to cow and sheep farts. Several ranchers showed up at Parliament with trucks full of sheep and cow shit and dumped them on the steps.

Is this where the toilet idea came from?

Trucker protest hits Beltway but causes no major delays, authorities say

Maryland and Virginia police officials said at mid-morning that the truck protesters appeared to have broken up into smaller groups and were traveling at the same speed as the rest of traffic along the Beltway.

In Virginia, the trucks were traveling in the right lane of the Beltway earlier in the morning, keeping pace with other traffic — around 40 to 45 miles per hour, due to the wet road conditions, said Virginia State Police spokesman Corinne N. Geller.

Solid work.

Fair and balanced Fox News felt the need to have someone ride around with one of these guys this morning, and they checked in via live video this morning.

Back