• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump’s land of delusion: The wheels are coming off, if they were ever on

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score
Your rational mind knows why Trump is doing all of this, but the stress of seeing him lure 40% of the American people into a trap from which there is no escape is often painful to watch. As an anthropologist of Trump and Trumpism, sometimes I feel as if the best thing I do is to remind you that it's all a lie.

No matter how much he spins it, no matter how many cute brand names and catchphrases he tries to jam into the media flow, at his core, Donald Trump is a man in a rising sea of legal peril, political risk and catastrophic failures. This explains his increasingly erratic behavior and dangerous efforts to corrupt the special counsel process, the Justice Department, and American institutions more broadly.

We can be dragged down into Trump's wilderness of mirrors , or we can take a deep breath and appreciate just how truly terrible his week was. With Trump, it's always the worst week, since the last week.

At least next week is Infrastructure Week. We'll always have Infrastructure Week.

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/...0243?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true

Last edited:
"At least next week is Infrastructure Week. We'll always have Infrastructure Week."

I would imagine Charlie Sheen is one of Trump's heroes. There was a line on Two and a Half Men Charlie said about The History Channel that applies here. "It's always Nazi week."

Back