• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TRUMP DECLASSIFIES!!! THE GIG IS UP!!!

Thank goodness this will stop the insanity, my head is spinning from all the guilty pleas, but still, I do so want to see don jr. and Jared do the purp walk.

Treason. Plain and simple.

Thank goodness this will stop the insanity, my head is spinning from all the guilty pleas, but still, I do so want to see don jr. and Jared do the purp walk.

Don’t be afraid Bob..there are people standing by to help you when your bullshit narrative comes tumbling down.Experts are standing by to assist you in dealing with the dissonance you are facing

loser president and his cabal of cowards selectively releases info without context to damage his political opponents.

what a wuss

Bruce Ohr gave up Glenn Simpson. Glenn,in sworn testimony,said he first met Bruce Ohr in 2016.

This is a doozy for Glenn since he had served with Bruce and Nellie on several think tank committees and among a total of 8 people they outlined position papers. They don’t just know each other before 2016..there is extensive record of their working relationship. You have to wonder why they’d both lie about something so easily disproven?

“DOJ official Bruce Ohr testified that he met with Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson in August 2016. That conflicts with what Simpson told a congressional committee in November. He said he did not meet Ohr until after the 2016 election. Simpson’s lawyer has not commented on the discrepancy. Department of Justice (DOJ) official Bruce Ohr […]

Lectro is a good look into the life of someone that drives from North Carolina and ends up outside a DC pizza place on a cold December 4th day, AR-15 in hand.

Don’t be afraid Bob..there are people standing by to help you when your bullshit narrative comes tumbling down.Experts are standing by to assist you in dealing with the dissonance you are facing

First off, my name is not Bob, secondly I am glad you will help when everything crashes around me, and in response, I will gladly offer the same assistance to you when things crash down on you.

Your boy Trump is finally becoming a boring also-ran. He's trying to flash shiny things, but they are never shiny, and there have been so many duds no one is watching anymore. Like all of his shit, it's all style over substance.

It's like going to see REO Speedwagon in 2018 and thinking their new shit is going to be good. Not gonna happen, and none of it was ever any good.

Back