• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Derangement Syndrome hits all time low: itc cheers?

Kathy Griffin: The straw man the right has been looking for.

And of course if some D list actor held up a severed head of Obama people would go nuts. It's not illegal, but it's certainly not OK.

I can't believe I'm even bumping this thread. Universally condemned. Moving along.

Last edited:
Liberals' double standards are laughable. They can and do rationalize everything to fit their position on any issue. And the reason why they can legitimately do this, of course, is because they are just better people than those who disagree with them. Better educated, more moral, more worthy.....and particularly those who attended a National Top 25 University. Can you imagine their response if it had been Obama's head instead of Trump's?

What most of these people here need to do is get a real job....one that doesn't provide the time to post non-stop on a chatboard all day. That alone would probably change the outlook of many posters. For example, you simply cannot work a real job as it requires, raise small children and make 80,000 posts on a chatboard in six years. It's impossible. There simply aren't enough hours in a day to do so.

What do you think the ratio of number of posts from liberal posters to conservative posters on the Tunnels is? That says a lot about how much more idle time the liberals here have. As a matter of fact, it says a lot about a lot of things.

Lol, you talk out of your ass more than Jim Carrey.

As horrible a human being Donald Trump is, Kathy Griffin went way too far.

Anyone buying this convenient bullshit that Barron Trump saw this on TV and was mortified?

Kathy Griffen is a no-talent ass-clown. She needs ratings/money/cock/whatever so she pulls a stunt to get back on TV. Fuck her.

and fuck BKF and his goddamn job/house/company/mania/hemmeroids or whatever makes him such a shitty troll.

You know who holds up severed heads?

ISIL/ISIS, that's who

I pine for the days when uncivil discourse was DV7 telling cagles to "die in a fire" (our boards' origin story) (he may have added he wouldn't cross the street to piss on him to put out the fire as well)

You know who holds up severed heads?

ISIL/ISIS, that's who

I pine for the days when uncivil discourse was DV7 telling cagles to "die in a fire" (our boards' origin story) (he may have added he wouldn't cross the street to piss on him to put out the fire as well)

we prefer our heads blown up/crushed under a pile of building debris, best viewed via tactical camera on a drone

Barron is 11 years old with an absentee father and wealth, chances he plays video games where he decapitates heads, watches game of thrones, and does whatever the fuck else he wants to do 100%. The only way he is upset is if he A. Has never spent time around his asshole father (likely possible) and sees how he acts or B. Doesn't have the cognitive capacity to process what he is seeing because he actually is on the extreme autism spectrum that nobody is allowed to mention.

I think getting into the psychology of an 11 year old is a dead-end/speculative road. Whether he should or should not have been traumatized or even mildly affected is beside the point.

The only point here is that Kathy Griffin is an absolute idiot. She apologized. Just don't watch whatever it is she's doing these days and move on.

Got it Karlllll.

What I read was that she hosted a CNN New Year's Eve Special with Anderson Copper since 2007. They are reconsidering whether or not to continue the relationship with Griffin.
Must have been a real ratings winner

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

griffin-865x430.jpg

Liberals' double standards are laughable. They can and do rationalize everything to fit their position on any issue. And the reason why they can legitimately do this, of course, is because they are just better people than those who disagree with them. Better educated, more moral, more worthy.....and particularly those who attended a National Top 25 University. Can you imagine their response if it had been Obama's head instead of Trump's?

What most of these people here need to do is get a real job....one that doesn't provide the time to post non-stop on a chatboard all day. That alone would probably change the outlook of many posters. For example, you simply cannot work a real job as it requires, raise small children and make 80,000 posts on a chatboard in six years. It's impossible. It takes much more time to make a post than just the time to post it. Nearly all posts are replies to other posts...which means you have to follow all the posts on the threads that the 80,000 posts are coming from. There simply aren't enough hours in a day to do all three of these things. In that situation, something is getting short-changed....and it obviously isn't the chatboard posting. I'm retired and my son is 48 years old. I could post all day if I wished....and I couldn't imagine making more than a fraction of 80,000 posts during that time.

What do you think the ratio of number of posts from liberal posters to conservative posters on the Tunnels is? That says a lot about how much more idle time the liberals here have. As a matter of fact, it says a lot about a lot of things.

Bob, want to know how many posts you have without your deletions? ~16,000. That would put you at around the 40th most active user on the boards. Right ahead of Say Hey Deac.

Back