• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump doesn't fact check - lies about Benghazi wikileak

myDeaconmyhand

First man to get a team of horses up Bear Mountain
Reaction score
http://www.newsweek.com/vladimir-pu...clinton-donald-trump-benghazi-sputnik-508635

"The documents that Wikileaks unloaded recently have been emails out of the account of John Podesta, the chairman of Clinton’s election campaign... Sputnik was all over them and rapidly found (or probably already knew about before the Wikileaks dump) a purportedly incriminating email from Blumenthal...
...This, it seemed, was the smoking gun finally proving Clinton bore total responsibility for the terrorist attack on the American outpost in Libya in 2012. Sputnik even declared that the email might be the “October surprise” that could undermine Clinton’s campaign...

...Then came the money quote: "Clinton was in charge of the State Department, and it failed to protect U.S. personnel at an American consulate in Libya. If the GOP wants to raise that as a talking point against her, it is legitimate," said Blumenthal, putting to rest the Democratic Party talking point that the investigation into Clinton's management of the State Department at the time of the attack was nothing more than a partisan witch hunt...

...Those words sounded really, really familiar. Really familiar. Like, so familiar they struck me as something I wrote. Because they were something I wrote...

...The Russians were quoting two sentences from a 10,000 word piece I wrote for Newsweek, which Blumenthal had emailed to Podesta. There was no mistaking that Blumenthal was citing Newsweek—the magazine’s name and citations for photographs appeared throughout the attached article..."

...once they realized their error, Sputnik took the article down. But then things got even more bizarre...

...This false story was only reported by the Russian controlled agency (a reference appeared in a Turkish publication, but it was nothing but a link to the Sputnik article). So how did Donald Trump end up advancing the same falsehood put out by Putin’s mouthpiece?...

...At a rally in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania, Trump spoke while holding a document in his hand...

..."This just came out a little while ago,’’ Trump said. “I have to tell you this.” And then he read the words from my article...

...“He’s now admitting they could have done something about Benghazi,’’ Trump said, dropping the document to the floor. “This just came out a little while ago.”

The crowd booed and chanted, “Lock her up!”

Last edited:
Trump reads Russian planted wiki leak at PA rally

The whole Russia is running Trump angle is fucking dumb. It's literally the last thing you should point out. Even if it's true, it's been taken directly from the Clinton playbook.

Mark Rich, the Isrealis, the Saudis, the Chinese, the Clinton Foundation. Throw in Vince Foster while we are on the topic.

Why would you make this a talking point if you're a Hillary supporter? The Clintons are the modern model of leveraging foreign influence.

Last edited:
and who under the age of 60 has a problem with Russia. Putin is a badass. In a hypothetical scenario where I can vote for either Trump, Clinton or Putin, I'm voting for Putin

putin-on-a-horse-500x375.jpg

Can someone give me the gist of the tweets that BSF posted, I can't open them.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Back