• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump guilty of ACTUAL pay for play & AC Mob connections

OK, I'm convinced. Now I'm not voting for Trump. Oh, wait. I NEVER WAS. I don't think there are any Trump voters on this board. There is nobody to convince. There are Hillary apologists and "pragmatists" though. Those people need a constant reminder what a scumbag she is. Trump is a non-starter. Vote Johnson/Weld.

I'd put the O/U for those who say "never voting for Trump" Republicans/conservatives at 60%. Especially for those in NC. They understand the election might be close there and a vote for Johnson is a vote for Hillary.

Lots of bluster and modest follow through.

I'd put the O/U for those who say "never voting for Trump" Republicans/conservatives at 60%. Especially for those in NC. They understand the election might be close there and a vote for Johnson is a vote for Hillary.

Well I'm voting for Johnson, even though he's a lightweight on immigration.

Nobody cares about whatever articles you posted because (1) there are like 5 GOPers on this board, none of whom have a boner for Trump, (2) we don't exactly subscribe to WaPo, but maybe the WSJ, and (3) it is unlikely that your summary of the articles is correct. I was actually able to read the WaPo article and I didn't know wtf it was complaining about, but it is a football weekend and my thinking isn't always straight, especially when OU sucks a massive cock on national TV.

That should make you feel concerned about the accuracy of the poll numbers.

Back