• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump indicates he may tax the rich

he also "indicated" he'd repeal disastrous Obamacare and that North Korea wouldn't launch a ballistic missile. woops

I can just imagine if this gets through, even CL68 is going to tell MHMD and MHBDemon, “Screw it. Do what you’ve got to do.”

I can just imagine if this gets through, even CL68 is going to tell MHMD and MHBDemon, “Screw it. Do what you’ve got to do.”
lol, yeah right. I've seen plenty of Dems on this board criticize the capital gains tax rate. "It's hard to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it."

Republicans are going to be so mad about the potential executive overreach.

In other news:

‘Eye-popping’ payouts for CEOs follow Trump’s tax cuts

Since the tax cuts were enacted, Oracle Corp. CEO Safra Catz has sold $250 million worth of shares in her company — the largest executive payday this year. Product development head Thomas Kurian sold $85 million. The sales came after the company announced a $12 billion share repurchase.

Mastercard CEO Ajay Banga sold $44.4 million of stock in May, the largest single cash-out by an executive of the company in at least 10 years, months after the company announced a $4 billion buyback of its own stock.

Two days after Eastman Chemical announced it would purchase $2 billion of its own stock, CEO Mark Costa sold 55,000 shares for $5.4 million.

Still waiting for the first trickle of the trickle down. Oh yeah, companies bought back stock with that money. Brilliant, who saw that coming?

Back