• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Indicted

Those clothes aren't Peter Millar so can't be Biff. At least that's how I picture him.

Last edited:
Stormy on her movies:

"The sex is real.... just like it was in that room (with the big orange turd)!

Barron’s high school graduation and the trump trial got me googling and I wondered where Barron might go to college.

A couple of guesses that are probably good guesses were offered and then the article swerved into the ridiculous. Apparently some idiots think that Barron might play college basketball and the two schools mentioned were St. John’s and Miami. Ok. Yeah that goofy looking kid is gonna play at the highest level of D1? Yeah right and I don’t care if he is Luka Doncic’s half brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he was going to play ball somewhere it would’ve been known way before two weeks before his high school graduation

If he was going to play ball somewhere it would’ve been known way before two weeks before his high school graduation

Hence why they’re idiots.

I guess we need to give Melania some credit for keeping Barron out of the spotlight.

Back