• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Indicted

Is there some reason why a convicted felon ex-president shouldn’t be stripped of secret service protection?
Ex-presidents have secret service protection for their safety and for the sake of the country. Seems even more critical for a high-profile convicted felon ex-president to have secret service protection.

Some form of house arrest in a small house owned by secret service makes the most sense. I'm not sure how keeping the location secret and restricting visitation would work. That would be necessary though.

Ex-presidents have secret service protection for their safety and for the sake of the country. Seems even more critical for a high-profile convicted felon ex-president to have secret service protection.

Some form of house arrest in a small house owned by secret service makes the most sense. I'm not sure how keeping the location secret and restricting visitation would work. That would be necessary though.
The Qanon detective work that will go into trying to find this location would be something to behold. I just hope they don't try to storm their first six incorrect guesses to try to free Trump.

The Qanon detective work that will go into trying to find this location would be something to behold. I just hope they don't try to storm their first six incorrect guesses to try to free Trump.
Calling DIBs on thr GAME SHOW rights!

Meh. Someone that attempted a coup should be stripped of every perk of office.

Meh. Someone that attempted a coup should be stripped of every perk of office.

I think we’re better off with Trump under secret service protection under house arrest than by himself in some federal prison telling who knows what to who knows who.

Round them all up, Fani!

I think we’re better off with Trump under secret service protection under house arrest than by himself in some federal prison telling who knows what to who knows who.
Probably in a cell right beside Hunter & Joe Biden.

If Hunter and Joe Biden broke the law, they deserve to be punished for it.

Now your turn.
Good luck getting a response beyond first grade English with zero insight or knowledge. Typical 2023 Republican voter. Thrash, scream and cry. But no bite. No logic. No moral compass. He’s a toothless, brainless sack of irrelevant dogshit

You know trump will tweet/freedom post his secret location 5 mins when he gets there…

I mean there's no moral/ethical problem but if you put him in a normal minimum security prison even, he's just gonna have Secret Service dudes living with him? I mean maybe that's practical IDK. I'll just believe a former sitting president serves actual prison time when I see it.
Too big to be jailed.

If you’re cheating and can’t win, you assume the opponent is cheating too.
I think it’s part this and part they’ve figured out that if they accuse the other side of what they know they’ll be accused of, when the opposition gets around to figuring it out and accusing them, rubes will think it’s all just politics as usual.

Back