• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Indicted

i don't really care what address he uses for the licensing company, but i am very interested to know if those shoes are to be manufactured in america since surely trump wouldn't source product from china?

in any event it's hilarious to me that they won't be available until july. nice manufacturing operation you're running here donny

i don't really care what address he uses for the licensing company, but i am very interested to know if those shoes are to be manufactured in america since surely trump wouldn't source product from china?

in any event it's hilarious to me that they won't be available until july. nice manufacturing operation you're running here donny

He needs the money now. You can get your sneakers after the convention.

This sneaker company, like most of his ventures, is inevitably going to go bankrupt. Does anyone really think this is going to be a fashion line in 5-10 years? Nope. Just a quick cash grab.

that would be great. pay now, we get our licensing cut, the company runs off with the cash never to be heard from again and hopefully by july you'll have forgotten you bought them.

how many people do you think paid for them assuming they will show up in the next week? I have to assume there will be a number of twitter posts bitching about this in a week or so

Man.

You're on top of Donny, and all of his cons.

Everything here is a continuation of the MAGA bullshit.

A bunch of truckers, most of whom likely live paycheck to paycheck, deciding to penalize their own income in solidarity with someone who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire is definitely a sight to behold.

refusing to do business with the financial center of the country , if not the entire world, seems like a solid business decision made with logic and careful consideration.

refusing to do business with the financial center of the country , if not the entire world, seems like a solid business decision made with logic and careful consideration.
all those companies are going to move to Texas !

that would be great. pay now, we get our licensing cut, the company runs off with the cash never to be heard from again and hopefully by july you'll have forgotten you bought them.

how many people do you think paid for them assuming they will show up in the next week? I have to assume there will be a number of twitter posts bitching about this in a week or so
Wait until Christian Louboutin weighs in about the red bottomed Trump shoes, something they have a trademark for.

A bunch of truckers, most of whom likely live paycheck to paycheck, deciding to penalize their own income in solidarity with someone who wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire is definitely a sight to behold.
I was scanning through AM stations and stopped on conservative radio talking about this. Listening to their #Rantecdote, NYC was already crippled and has resorted to eating rats.... But the guy who came up with this seems to be backtracking..
https://news.yahoo.com/chicago-ray-walks-back-trucker-003518254.html

This is the best summary and analysis of the Fulton County hearing on Fani Willis I’ve read thus far. Anna Bower has been providing great coverage - I highly recommend following her on Twitter (@AnnaBower) if you are following this case.

Back