• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump is Making America Great Again

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score
Just not in the way he intended.

A Great New Accidental Renaissance

I credit President Trump. Not because he seems any more evolved than the first earthworms now appearing in the cold soil of my garden. But because the threats to truth, civility, rational thought and brotherly love coming from the White House have prompted a huge counterreaction.

It’s early, but we may be experiencing a great awakening for the humane values that are under siege by a dark-side presidency. People are going inward, to find something bigger than Trump, and outward, to limit the damage he inflicts on the country.

Trump has been good — indirectly — for a free press, an independent judiciary, high school civics, grass-roots political activity, cautionary tales in literature and theater, and spirituality. You don’t know what you’ve got, as the song says, till it’s gone — or nearly so.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/03/...ce.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur&referer=

Finally Trump getting some credit. About time NED.

They were a lot closer than either side wants to admit. Heck, W and Michelle are basically big buds at any official event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were a lot closer than either side wants to admit. Heck, W and Michelle are basically big buds at any official event.

That's not the point, and you know it.

Geez Wrangor.

Back