• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump new tactic :)

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
From: U.S President Donald J. Trump [mailto:uspresidentdonald@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 4:10 AM
To:
Subject: Greetings to you.

Greetings to you.

I Donald J. Trump is writing to inform you that you're among the 20 lucky winners that will receive the sum of $7,447,000.00, I am very grateful for your support vote, I pledge to be a president for all Americans, and visitors in United State of America please join me let's come together and achieve all goals for our children.

The $7,447,000.00 is from the UN compensation/bailout funds for citizens of UN member countries and citizens of commonwealth Nations for poverty alleviation during this economic crunch and recession. The sum of $1BN was shared amongst 215 companies and individuals.

You were awarded the fund for investment to ease the economic crunch and to be profitable and help others in need as a measure to ease the present economic hardship.

However, according to our agreement with United Nations UN all our communications should be on email for record purpose no call so you should kindly reconfirm with me the following information below:

Full Name....
Mailing Address...
City..........
Tel.....
Next of kin.......

One more thing is this, we have to accomplish paperwork such as clearance certificate and this mentioned certificate will protect you from both the FBI and IMF. Based on what the attorney said, the clearance certificate will cost you $119.00 only to accomplish everything together both the obtaining and the signing of the certificate.

You are directed to submit the $119.00 to Mr. Clemente Amelio he is in charge of the payment, you can send the money through Western Union, Money Gram Walmart to walmart transfer only as he directed you outline.

Do send the fee via Western Union, Money Gram or Walmart to Walmart only.

Receiver's name: John H. Kim
Address: Stonecroft Way, Duluth, GA. 30097.

Thanks once again for supporting me, I will make you feel much better than the past, also bear it in mind that your $7,447,000.00 will be peacefully transfer to your account within 15hrs immediately the attorney accomplished the paperwork.

I wish to get your urgent response.

Best regards
Donald J. Trump
US President.

The Kim house in Duluth isnt even ostentatious, though it is on a cul de sac. Tax value is $221,900. Kinda poor for Trump circles I think.

25r1aag.jpg

Back