• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump refuses to declassify Dem response

I choose to believe that Moonz is just trolling. There is no way he is as much of a dumbass than the part he plays on these boards.

That is the stupidest fucking tweet I’ve read yet. Nedick do you stop and think about these tweets before posting them. Even wake & bald can see how idiotic the logic is behind that tweet

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to marquee moon again.

Why does anyone still respond to Moonz trolling with anything other than recipes?

That is the stupidest fucking tweet I’ve read yet. Nedick do you stop and think about these tweets before posting them. Even wake & bald can see how idiotic the logic is behind that tweet

So, I don't think I'm an idiot, but I cannot follow your reasoning here. Could you please explain, marquee moon?

2.6 gpa at wake for me. Not showing off, not falling behind. Right in that meaty part of the curve.

Moon and Plama wasted a lot of their parents good hard earned money. They could have gone to a state school for a fraction of the cost yet still have become excellent online trolls.

We all know the Dem memo needs to be rewritten, as many times as it takes, until it totally vindicates “Trump”

Donald Trump [redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted] is [redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted]great[redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted][redacted]

And his personal hygiene is beyond reproach.

This is the dumbest fucking post I've ever read.

The dem memo is far too political. It needs to be more factual and straightforward like the Nunes memo that totally vindicated “Trump”.

" rjewschiff"

This is the definition of being a piece of shit coward! The sad part is I've been alerted to several other chickenshit attacks on my religion in tags.

Since tags are the ultimate bastions for the weak, cowardly board garbage due to the fact they can't be traced gives cover to the absolute wusses that appear here.

The fact that no one holds these punk asses to be responsible shows Trumpian actions from people on all sides.

Hate what I post. Hate me. I don't give a shit. But this is below contempt as is the repeated silence.

Moonz you are such a loser. I actually feel sorry for you.

Back