• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump to Keep White House Visitors Log Secret: Trump Supporters Cool with this?

No but it seems like Obummer was the one who changed this? Seems weird.

The old news dump on a Friday before a holiday. Well timed.

Rubes won't care

Rubes don't seem to care about anything but "winning" the election. Trump is horrible for them...except the Yuge percentage of crazy unknolageable 'Christians' and racists.

It's all about sticking it to the butthurt snowflake left-liberals who supported apparently the Democrats' version of Nixon.

It's all about sticking it to the butthurt snowflake left-liberals who supported apparently the Democrats' version of Nixon.

Lol, yes that is what the idiot rednecks racists think.

Last edited:
More of the same. I love that after 8 years of this, now it is an issue. I don't expect Trump to be transparent. What is transparent is the hypocrisy of the left and anyone who voted for trump that isn't speaking out on this issue. Equal shares of hypocrisy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More of the same. I love that after 8 years of this, now it is an issue. I don't expect Trump to be transparent. What is transparent is the hypocrisy of the left and anyone who voted for trump that isn't speaking out on this issue. Equal shares of hypocrisy.

Come again, Wrangor?

"It also is a stark reversal from the policy adopted by President Barack Obama, who voluntarily released more than six million White House visitor records, even as his administration fought successfully in federal court for the right to keep some of the information secret."

The Obama administration for similar reasons routinely withheld records — like the identities of Mr. Obama’s young daughters’ playmates or of people attending national security or intelligence meetings — but it was not anything near a blanket policy."

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/14/us/politics/visitor-log-white-house-trump.html

More false equivalency.

After 8 years of what? You know Obama made the logs public right?

Typical Wrangor BS. There is no hypocrisy on this issue.

Not okay.

I do not expect much from Trump except that he not be as bad a Hillary would be.

He's already far worse. America is the #1 laughingstock in the world. He is allowing the destruction of the environment, harming the healthcare of millions of women and much more

Back