• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump will become the Greatest Champion for Black Americans

let me be the first to say "fake news smear horse shit"

No way. The rebuttal is that the blacks just don’t know what’s good for them. They should have been voting for republicans for years. Silly blacks.

yeah too bad jhmd isn't around to remind us that its the democrats and liberals who have been running the long con on black americans

No way. The rebuttal is that the blacks just don’t know what’s good for them. They should have been voting for republicans for years. Silly blacks.

Trump is over 30% among African Americans and growing..

Yes, I am quite sure that Trump harkens back for black people the wonderful, carefree days of slavery.

Supposedly he will be at Carmel CC tonight. Can someone report back on the number of African Americans in the crowd who seem happy with Trump?

"Among 88 polls released this year, Rasmussen has the highest approval rating for Trump."

Clearly all this proves is that we need about 87 more polls that treat conservatives fairly.

Supposedly he will be at Carmel CC tonight. Can someone report back on the number of African Americans in the crowd who seem happy with Trump?

I read something today that said that the GOP or Trump WH pays minorities to attend his rallies and pretend to be Trump supporters. It certainly fits their m.o.

Trump at 36% Approval among African Americans — USA Today and Rasmussen

Trump began at 8% and was at 19% a year ago.

Dems and laughable polls by the corrupt folks at ABC and NBC notwithstanding —they should be more concerned with Ronan Farrow.. :)

I hope you guys get all wrapped up hugging each other’s polls —but alas,this is MSM’s weak attempt at suppressing votes.

Trump humorously and rightly calls them “Suppression Polls” such as ABC News’ memorable “Clinton leads Trump by 10 points” on Election Day —- MAGAhhhhahahahahahaha :)

Back