• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump Will Win the Nomination

Trump, seeking GOP unity, has tense meeting with Senate Republicans

When Flake stood up and introduced himself, Trump told him, “You’ve been very critical of me.”

“Yes, I’m the other senator from Arizona — the one who didn’t get captured — and I want to talk to you about statements like that,” Flake responded, according to two Republican officials.

Flake was referencing Trump’s comments last summer about the military service of Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), who was a prisoner of war during the Vietnam conflict. Trump questioned whether McCain was a war hero because he was captured.

Trump said at the meeting that he has yet to attack Flake hard but threatened to begin doing so. Flake stood up to Trump by urging him to stop attacking Mexicans. Trump predicted that Flake would lose his reelection, at which point Flake informed Trump that he was not on the ballot this year, the sources said.

Trump repeatedly said Wednesday that the six-point star was “just a star,” not the Jewish Star of David, and that media outlets that covered the controversy are “racially profiling.”

I don't know why this is making me laugh so much.

Sounds like two 14 year old girls arguing

At least they weren't sex slaves getting tag teamed by old rich guys on a private jet. We're talking about Trump and Bubba, so anything's possible, but if they ever had a sword fight with a little girl both were in their mid-50s. Ken Starr found a spunk stained dress and ran Baylor into the ground, so probably also would have found out if Bubba was get busy with little girls in the '90s.

The whole thing is preposterous. Thanks, Epstein for hooking me up with sex slaves younger than my daughters or grand daughters. Totally stoked to see some fat sweaty old guy getting a hummer right next to me.

Kinda missing trump faux outrages after this shit going on with so many deaths

At least they weren't sex slaves getting tag teamed by old rich guys on a private jet. We're talking about Trump and Bubba, so anything's possible, but if they ever had a sword fight with a little girl both were in their mid-50s. Ken Starr found a spunk stained dress and ran Baylor into the ground, so probably also would have found out if Bubba was get busy with little girls in the '90s.

The whole thing is preposterous. Thanks, Epstein for hooking me up with sex slaves younger than my daughters or grand daughters. Totally stoked to see some fat sweaty old guy getting a hummer right next to me.

So I've read some pieces on Epstein the last couple of days. Most of it has been from secondary media outlets, but his name got some play on Morning Joe 1 day. Do you think these stories will start making it into the bigger media outlets, and if so, when? Sexcapades are 1 thing. I mean, most of us assume both Bubba and Donald have been on a lot of romps with consenting adults (and most of us don't give a shite if they do on a regular basis). But apparently both Trump and Clinton have been to Epstein's Sex Slave Island, Clinton has been on 26 Lolita Express flights (5 times apparently not chaperoned by the secret service), Epstein has donated tons of $$ to the Clinton Foundation (even after his sex conviction), a 15 year old left Trump's Mar a Lago to be a masseuse for Epstein, and now Trump and Epstein have been sued by a woman who claims she was raped by both 20 years ago when she was 13. I don't know how much of this stuff is true, or OTOH, maybe it's just the tip of the iceberg. But if it does start to mainstream media play, could it derail both campaigns?

Actually the two tweets I saw from Trump specifically on Dallas were reasonable. Where has that been?

What did a 15 year old do at Mar a Lago?

So I've read some pieces on Epstein the last couple of days. Most of it has been from secondary media outlets, but his name got some play on Morning Joe 1 day. Do you think these stories will start making it into the bigger media outlets, and if so, when? Sexcapades are 1 thing. I mean, most of us assume both Bubba and Donald have been on a lot of romps with consenting adults (and most of us don't give a shite if they do on a regular basis). But apparently both Trump and Clinton have been to Epstein's Sex Slave Island, Clinton has been on 26 Lolita Express flights (5 times apparently not chaperoned by the secret service), Epstein has donated tons of $$ to the Clinton Foundation (even after his sex conviction), a 15 year old left Trump's Mar a Lago to be a masseuse for Epstein, and now Trump and Epstein have been sued by a woman who claims she was raped by both 20 years ago when she was 13. I don't know how much of this stuff is true, or OTOH, maybe it's just the tip of the iceberg. But if it does start to mainstream media play, could it derail both campaigns?

Seemed really weird to me that Trump had talked openly about Bubba's alleged rapes and then suddenly clammed up. Fully expected Kathleen Willey to show up at Trump's rally in Richmond.

From what little I know of Epstein, it's tragic that he got such a light sentence. Given that Dershowitz and Starr were involved in his defense, sadly maybe shouldn't be so surprising. Clearly Epstein, Bubba, and Trump have the resources and connections to keep things quiet.

Agree that nobody should be surprised that Bubba and Trump would be fucking around, but post Monica Bubba in the mix pre-2008 and in the run up to another HRC run is absurd. Don't know how anyone can relate to any of this shit. 13 year olds shouldn't be having sex with anyone, especially middle aged fucks.

Jeb's campaign had tons of money and his SuperPAC guy (Mike Murphy) is ruthless. Maybe they never caught wind of it or decided to bury it since it is so scummy. Could also be complete BS. Extraordinary hard to believe Trump and Bubba had no idea about Epstein's little girl problems.

Cosby's rumors apparently smoldered for years. Edwards got shot down pretty fast. Obama's DOJ did the right thing by going after Hastert. Statutory rape's never a good thing. Do kinda wonder if Big Media is scared of litigation or being cut off from access to the next president. No way Trump or Bubba should have been anywhere near Epstein even if they never banged young girls.

Was numb to all the Clinton murder conspiracies, so Trump allegedly being involved with a 12 year old who disappeared and a 13 year old is way too bizarre. Timing of the filing (pre-convention) is pretty wild. Have no idea who this woman's attorney is, but why would anyone pick a fight this scummy with Trump if it were purely a shakedown? The economics of Trump U were relatively puny for someone who claims he made $550M, so insane Trump nuked the judge. No way he wants to draw any attention to this. Frozen Star of David is more his depth.

Ryd0mlL.png

More Penn State documents released today. Paterno knew as early as 1976 that Sandusky had molested young boys. Why would Trump ever mention Joe Pa during the campaign? The comment about Epstein liking young women is from 2014. Is Trump going to bring up Casey Anthony while campaigning in FL? He's got some kind of Biden Tourette's about extremely unsavory topics. Need to ween him off Twitter and outfit him with an electroshock dog collar to STFU.

Another day another post about something fuckmouthedrube thought was a yuuuuuge mistake on trump's part which had zero adverse effect on him in the real world

Only way Trump wins is by making the election a referendum on the Clintons, but he keeps the focus on himself and election remains a referendum on him.

Only way Trump wins is by making the election a referendum on the Clintons, but he keeps the focus on himself and election remains a referendum on him.

I think this is a fair point. Have you seen the new NBC poll? Has Hillary's lead down to 3 points.

Back