• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump's Bullshit Trade Tantrums

what kind do you think sucks?

I've encountered no BBQ style that I'd say "sucks". Alabama white sauce is down the list, teetering on "sucks" but I'll have it as a change of pace. In general though, "it's all good" when it comes to Q.

Last edited:
I've encountered no BBQ style that I'd say "sucks". Alabama white sauce is down the list, teetering on "sucks" but I'll have it as a change of pace. In general though, "it's all good" when it comes to Q.

It’s always Alabama with you people, everyone always shits on Alabama.

i was asking mr kansas as there is no such thing as "carolina" bbq

Isn’t Kansas bbq where they cover up all that delicious smokiness with sugary brown icing like a child would do? Oh ok.

what kind do you think sucks?

Lol none really, I actually agree with DeacHead that pretty much all BBQ is good. Just wanted an opportunity to poke the Carolina bear.

Isn’t Kansas bbq where they cover up all that delicious smokiness with sugary brown icing like a child would do? Oh ok.

KC BBQ will not tolerate such slander lol

It is unfortunate that some KC “popular” places actually pretty much do what you suggest. But the best KC BBQ places do not. The traditional KC style is a little sweeter than your vinegar and mustard based BBQ a little more South, but the best stuff is not the Sweet Baby Ray type.

Also, blanket offer if anyone is ever in the neighborhood, I will always go get some BBQ and beer if I’m also in town.

No BBQ should have mustard in it. Just like it's against the laws of nature to put mayo on burgers.

the SC crap with mustard is bad

It’s certainly not my favorite and I can’t eat as much of it as I can eat KC or even Memphis BBQ, but I don’t think it’s bad. I am also a pretty big foodie and will try pretty much any local fare I can so I don’t mind different types of flavors like that.

Ho hum, another day another 2.5% drop in the market.

The farmers who are still on Trump's side may fall away with another failed planting season and all of their Chinese contracts given to other nation's farmers

This is where I am. I can appreciate all kinds of things. I even love the SC mustard sauce.

Putting pickles on bbq sucks.

I hadn't encountered it until I lived in...Alabama.

Welp, we have really pissed away this economic recovery/expansion.

And better positioned ourselves for some real long-term pain.

Thx Pubs.

Lol none really, I actually agree with DeacHead that pretty much all BBQ is good. Just wanted an opportunity to poke the Carolina bear.

“There is good BBQ on both sides.”

Back