• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump's iPhone has been Compromised

Respect Wood

Reaction score
But her emails...

I was copying the link when you posted this.

I wonder if Putin has convinced Trump that Vlad's thumb is Donnie's nose.

Russian and Chinese spies have to be peeing themselves laughing at the orange moron.

Who saw that coming?

Mata Donny

This doesn’t really matter. Trump himself is compromised.

I like how his administration isn't too concerned, because Trump is too dumb to understand classified information.

Imagine being the guy that has to parse all of Trump's informal conversations for "intelligence"

tenor.gif

why would russians have to spy on him if he is working for them? I can't keep up. #fakenews

So clearly this doesn’t bother 89.

did he forget about the first tweet?

I suppose he's sending all these tweets from a government desktop.

"long and boring" probably describes all news articles that he doesn't read anyway

So are the same people who cried a river because Hillary put national security at risk by using a private email server now calling for Trump to be locked up?

Or is it still one rule for Democrats and another rule for Republicans/Trumpists?

89? Moonz? Sailor? Bueller?

m7e36d.png

Last edited:
Just more Trump telling you what you're seeing is not what is happening. Nothing new. Trump tweets from a cell phone constantly, then says he rarely uses a cell phone. Par for the course.

Back