• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tuberville hits assistant coach. (NWT)

I'm not sure I'd call that a hit. He ripped off his headset. Inappropriate, but not a hit.

Please. The pussification of America. I had coaches get in my grill harder than that.

Slap, smack, rip, hit, whatever...it is a fine line. It was inappropriate, especially to one of your staff in front of the players, much less the whole world to see.

Well, he clearly lied about his intent in the post-game press conference. He was not trying to get the grad assistant off the field as he claimed. It wasnt a blow to drop the kid, but you cant strike an assistant or player in anger and frustration.

Wake fans are such pussies. If Grobie had half of Tuberculosis' fire, he'd probably be able to beat scrubs like Maryland and NC State.

Bump for this awesome match.

1-0 Seattle on an Eddie "GAM" Johnson goal, 2 minutes after he scored and was wrongfully called offsides. LA up 3-1 on aggregate but its been all Seattle so far. Donovan out with a "hamstring" injury

Bump for this awesome match.

1-0 Seattle on an Eddie "GAM" Johnson goal, 2 minutes after he scored and was wrongfully called offsides. LA up 3-1 on aggregate but its been all Seattle so far. Donovan out with a "hamstring" injury

QFP

Good point. I wish Grobe would get up in someone's cage every once in a while. Of course he's to busy taking grandpa naps to be bothered to do that.

I have never seen anything like it. With each game, Grobe gets less and less motionless, emotional. Is he dealing with something healthwise?

Back