• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tuesday Practice Report

He can't hear you, TW... He's busy mopping the floors in Deacon Tower

Thank you Oracle. Nice to get a practice report without all the sunshine bullshit lectro gives. Gets right to the point, I like it.

Lectro is just fine and he is particularly entertaining, in a drink and a half way, but I also appreciate the Oracle's report, and I look forward to seeing Thursdays, too.

Is Steve Chase supposed to get any meaningful snaps this year?

Absolutely nothing even remotely fucking "oracular" about this thread.

#1 this OL will be led by the 325 pound animal Joe Looney. Most guys on the OL shine as RS JR's in college...that is essentially what Looney is.

Look for Looney and Godfrey to lead a ressurgent line where Lobo can concentrate on the run game in lieu of adding staff. Also look for Dennis to put all the past in the past. I expect him, now that he has fought through adversity, to excel and become the player to match his prodigous ability. At 335 (he'll lose 15 by the start gun) he is a 5th year Jumbo who is ready to follow DeGeare into the NFL. He will join Joe Looney in the big leagues.

It's already been mentioned, but we already knew Looney would be a stud from past posts.

There is absolutely nothing even remotely fucking "oracular" about your post, dog.

No. Grobe said he was not going to be participating this spring. Doghouse.

That sucks since Smith had established himself as a starter by the Vandy game last year. He and Thompson looked good at DE (good height, size, playmakers) and we looked like a real team again that night.

Oh, my... some of you all need to get a life of your own, not based on having to put down someone else..

Some of you have too much fucking zit cream in your eyes to recognize "Vision" from "after the fact" reportage.

Damn, I gotta spread some rep before I can neg rep Lectro again.

Back