• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TULANE Game

Anyone who is going to the game can also take a selfie outside the stadium with a statue of the anthropomorphic wave as well.

Also according to one poster on the Tulane boards, there is going to be a mechanical bull at one of the tailgating areas.

I admit I wouldn’t feel very “tough” wearing that, but one of the parts of college football I love is that many schools have their own funny logos, traditions, goofy mascots. A little more personality than the pros. Even though there are a bunch of Tigers and Bulldogs out there, there are wacky things too. (Like “Demon Deacons.”)

Tulane wearing all powder blue uniforms with those helmets tonight, apparently the first time ever that they're wearing blue on blue (again according to some random guy on the internet - but he seems to be plugged in).

Last edited:
Additionally, Tulane is honoring Mack Brown tonight. So let's just beat the shit out of them for honoring that goat.

So I downloaded the CBS All Access app and did a free trial but appears that CBS Sports Network is not part of it. Anyone know how to stream it tonight? Turns out it’s not part of my DirecTV package.

Hulu Live has a 7-day free trial. With Sling going up to 25 plus the extra 5 for the sports package, I'm thinking about switching over to Hulu with all of the other things it has.

Hulu Live has a 7-day free trial. With Sling going up to 25 plus the extra 5 for the sports package, I'm thinking about switching over to Hulu with all of the other things it has.

Word. do they have a Fire TV app?

Roughly 30 years ago the Kappa Sigs at Wake Forest finally stopped hosting their “Five Screaming N———“ party complete with brothers in blackface

We (the kappa snappers) initiated the first 2 black fraternity brothers in the nation in 1978. One of them played in a band and they performed at 5 Screaming.

I don't hate the jerseys or the helmet in isolation, but don't like them together.

Their helmets remind me of the helmets we debut versus FSU last year. Both cartoonish logos

surprised Tulane hasn't taken advantage of the cultural capital around #Wavy

Looks like UNC to me....for Mack Brown maybe ?:noidea:

Made the switch a week ago in anticipation of this game. I'm way more happy with Hulu than sling. Seemed like I was watching a commercial every couple minutes with sling whereas with Hulu I can watch an hour show and only watch 3 minutes worth of commercials. Plus way more "good" channels

Thanks!

Tulane wearing all powder blue uniforms with those helmets tonight, apparently the first time ever that they're wearing blue on blue (again according to some random guy on the internet - but he seems to be plugged in).

We were promised a Green Wave and we get Columbia.

Back