• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

. Tulane

Good pics. Hate the pink uni's.

Obviously the players do too since they play so soft in them.

Great pics as always Bob. It's crazy how many empty seats there are in some of those first few pics.

Yunno, replace the pink with tan/gold on those togs and ya got some good home white unis ! The design on the shorts is fairly snazzy:cool:

Yunno, replace the pink with tan/gold on those togs and ya got some good home white unis ! The design on the shorts is fairly snazzy:cool:

Ya, I agree, the design of the unis is pretty sharp. Use accents of gold like you say instead of the pink and you got something! I hate, hate, hate the latest iteration of our uni and how we succumbed to the stupid fad of the watermarking bullshit on the back of the jersey. And the tops are too damn small and tight compared to the baggy shorts. Just looks silly IMO.

They did the chant "black and gold let's.. go!" and I desperately wanted them to do "pink and white let's...go!"

Im fucking sick of this Kommen pink uni shit. Enough! Terrible.

It isn't even remotely close to breast cancer awareness month

I assume those are special edition CP3s? Were they just for us or have other teams worn them?

Back