• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tupac's Last Words

Wow. Crazy. Who would have thought Jesus, Tupac, Hitler, Abe Lincoln, and Julius Caesar would all have the same last words? Kind of ironic when you think about it. Guess we're all the same at the end of the day. RIP PAC RIP JC RIP ABE RIP OTHER JC. DON'T RIP HITLER.

orlando anderson, who himself is now dead, was the person who murdered tupac. It was over nothing more than a bit of stolen jewelry and a fist fight. this is pretty well known even among the nevada PD.

If you've listened to his albums and looked at his life, his response isn't surprising. But a better response would have been "nobody shot me."

i'm genuinely surprised it took the cop this long to realize he could say this and retire.

he looked at me, and he’s looking right in my eyes. And that’s when I looked at him and said one more time, ‘Who shot you?’

Tupac really seemed to overreact to that question a lot.

Back