• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TURBO MAFIA, Townie and Manning WIN!

Grabs Turds Bare

Reaction score
Game rules
Standard Rules apply with the following notes/exceptions:

I use the clock on the boards. Post ends with a zero, it counts. Ends in a one, it doesn't.

Overtime rules are ten minutes ending with everyone involved in the tie dying, if the tie is not broken. However, deaths in this manner are capped at three per round. If there is a four or more player tie which is not broken, the three players that die will be determined by RNG.

Majority rules are five minutes of twilight from the moment of the deciding vote. You can speak during twilight, but vote changes don't count. It's just to slow down night talking AA's, guys. No majorities with fewer than 5 players remaining.

Order of Operations:

Investigation
Kill

NO MOD TALK. NO PM TALK. If you have a question/comment, dial 1-800-HOT-MALE or PM me.

Gouda
Townie
SD3
Manning
Juice
TK

Blue - Lynched Day 1
GAT - Cop, Killed Night 1
Tejas, Lynched Day 2
Toogs - Killed Night 2

2 mafia, 1 cop. Everyone got a PM.

Start playing.

Last edited:
i have an energy drink in my fridge should i drink it for this game

they were out of NOS so I decided to try MT DEW GAMER FUEL

i am eating a slice of pizza on our guest bed with no plate

i guess what i'm saying is chase your dreams

Let's tie up everyone but one person who we think is the most town and yolo it day one

pepperoni and mushroom

from petes new haven style apizza

it is delicious

did anyone see that video of the guy in bed stuy who was getting takeout and they refused him service bc he wasn't wearing a mask and he was like "i make a the protest" in the most italian chef accent of all time? i think it went 90% of the way to solving racism.

I'm a very tolerant guy and not a picky eater at all, but white button mushrooms just taste like old to me

did anyone see that video of the guy in bed stuy who was getting takeout and they refused him service bc he wasn't wearing a mask and he was like "i make a the protest" in the most italian chef accent of all time? i think it went 90% of the way to solving racism.

he should just do the right thing and wear a mask

Back