• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Turners I would Choose Over Russell Turner To Be Our Next Coach

0912cct_04_z%2B1973_1978_chevy_c10s_tilt_steering_column_install%2Brusted_old_steering_wheel.jpg

Eh, all the T&H pics were blocked at work for some reason so I didn't see they'd already been posted.

I guess the government thinks there's some subversive shit in Turner and Hooch.

DCDeac not just reposting T&H photos, but also resposting excuses for reposting T&H photos

I don't get this hatred for Coach Turner. All he did was hustle his butt off or us in the mid-90s & then go and make good for himself elsewhere. He is a good man & remains a Deacon fan. Their may be better choices for Coach here that would take the job but there's no need to trash one of our own.

I don't get this hatred for Coach Turner. All he did was hustle his butt off or us in the mid-90s & then go and make good for himself elsewhere. He is a good man & remains a Deacon fan. Their may be better choices for Coach here that would take the job but there's no need to trash one of our own.

Because Moonz is a dumb ass. Nothing personal, moon. You just don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Moons You Would Rather See Start a Thread

keith_moon.jpg

Warren-Moon1.jpg

Moon-Unit-Zappa-Picture-Quotes-5.jpg

Jamario_Moon_Toronto_Raptors.jpg

tributesectionrevdrmoon_cover_s300x572.jpg

Blue+Moon_Odom.jpg

Back