• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TV for BC game

Best theory I've come up with on why ULM-FSU and JaxSt-GT were scheduled to be televised over Wake-BC is that both were playing big national games last weekend and there'd be carryover interest in their second game.

And FSU makes sense since they were highly ranked, are playing an FBS foe and could've been #1 in the country if things broke right ... but the GT pick is pretty weird[/QUOTE]

Why, would you not be entertained at watching Tech roll up 600 rushing yards against an FCS opponent?
are-you-not-entertained.jpg

Guess there's always a chance GT pulls another Cumberland College. Don't want to miss that.

Touche. I meant it more in reference to the Cumberland College comment than a viewership comment. My guess is BC is a ratings disaster. Not that Wake is much better, but BC can't be heavily viewed at all.

I know, they almost always televised Wake-Duke even when we both sucked mightily during the Caldwell and whoever was coaching Duke days.

That's because they were required to show every team a certain number of times, and showing Wake vs Duke allowed them to double dip and show two low interest teams at once.

That's because they were required to show every team a certain number of times, and showing Wake vs Duke allowed them to double dip and show two low interest teams at once.

Yep - pretty sure it was the last game of the year once, and I watched the entire game as we improved to 3-8 and Duke dropped to 2-9. Huge victory.

So is it for sure on ESPN3? I'm not showing it on upcoming games

LOL. After all that discussion, we get Robert Lee doing play by play.

I know our stands can look bad, but there are 10 people at this game.

Absolutely awful esp. second half. I'm on blazing fast Northstate fiber, so I think the problem is ESPN not our ISPs.

Absurd this is the best TV coverage the ACC TV guys can come up with. Pathetic. And this is the great BOSTON TV MARKET that BC was supposed to "deliver."

Absurd this is the best TV coverage the ACC TV guys can come up with. Pathetic. And this is the great BOSTON TV MARKET that BC was supposed to "deliver."

Mine's been frozen since mid-third quarter. And it kept skipping back in the stream.

Back