• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TWEETING HIS WAY TO FAME!?!

deacdad12x2

Reaction score
Earlier this morning, our very own Boston Bart/the not-so-husky NEU 3L "Huskie" (aka "Numbers") was featured as the leading tweet on NBC's Today Show "Orange Room" segment re NFL Washington Redskins name change debate.

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

What was the tweet?

What's really funny is I was reading an article about the campaign backfiring yesterday and noticed that tweet in their article (and thought it was one of the better ones), but didn't even notice/read the author of the tweet to see that it was ol' numbers..

First Deadspin, then Olbermann & the Today Show, and now this thread.

His ego is going to explode.

#lock #ban #delete

The ironic thing is I don't really care one way or the other about the Redskins name being used other than I would like the organization to stop being total dickheads about it.

I actually prefer "Barf" as articulated by ITC.

Barfolemew

John-Candy-Spaceballs.jpg

#lock #ban #delete

The ironic thing is I don't really care one way or the other about the Redskins name being used other than I would like the organization to stop being total dickheads about it.

Why did you ask them "Did I do this right?" at the end. Did you do what right?

Are you getting a lot of outraged racists tweeting you since your rise to celebrity status?

The top two response tweets so far:

1. "Dont fuk with my Skins Imma kill u." - I deleted that one

2. @MBJohnston12 @Redskins I think the name "Democrat" is racist. 100s of years of slavery & KKK lynchings. Yet today they still keep the name.

Back