• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Two Guys named Chris on Rock 92 talking about the Buzz show (AUDIO INCLUDED)

TheNines

Reaction score
Have been talking about it for the last 5 minutes and how weak it is that you can't talk to him live. Another good sign that at least somebody in the media is picking it up.

LOL! Guy 1 - "We're not going to make this a forum for why [Redacted] sucks." Guy 2 - "Yeah you're right, we could go on for hours about that." Good stuff!

Last edited:
"We could go on for hours about why [Redacted] sucks." Some good gems in there.

This is tremendous. The more national spotlight on Buzz the better. Buzz has to go before things get better. There is no other way. It also shows that people respect Wake hoops and recognize that it has been undermined by the very people entrusted with it's care.

Notice the similarity to the pic used in the YouTube video?
Einstein_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
Any chance all of this stuff ends up scary away any decent coach from coming here? I hate Bzzz for what he's done and Wellman for the way he has acted but I wonder how those in the coaching community feel about all of this?

Sent from my iPhone

I would think a self-respecting coach would have the confidence he could get it turned around. What would keep a good coach from coming would be the prospect of working for a control freak jackass.

Any chance all of this stuff ends up scary away any decent coach from coming here? I hate Bzzz for what he's done and Wellman for the way he has acted but I wonder how those in the coaching community feel about all of this?

Sent from my iPhone

No. Absolutely not. Most coaches are rational, reasonable people and understand if you don't get the results you get shit on; and if you do get the results then you get praised and treated like a God damn genius.

Plus, this isn't even that bad. If we were a big name school, they would be burning cars outside of [Redacted]'s house.

Plus, this isn't even that bad. If we were a big name school, they would be burning cars outside of [Redacted]'s house.

Seriously. Can you imagine what would have happened if UNC had hired Jeff [Redacted] 2 1/2 years ago, had him destroy the program, win 5 ACC games in two years, and he was STILL the coach with no definite end in sight?

No. No you can not imagine that. Because it is unimaginable. And it would never have happened.

It's not THAT unimaginable.

4386548044_d704beb657.jpg

I would think a self-respecting coach would have the confidence he could get it turned around. What would keep a good coach from coming would be the prospect of working for a control freak jackass.

This is my fear as well. If all they can recruit is 4 year players, the number of decent coaches willing to come serve under our jackass AD will be few.

This is my fear as well. If all they can recruit is 4 year players, the number of decent coaches willing to come serve under our jackass AD will be few.

Which is probably one reason we ended up with Bz in the first place.

It's not THAT unimaginable.

4386548044_d704beb657.jpg

Ph, I'm pretty sure you realize that Doherty and Bz aren't even close to the same situation. A beloved player who actually won in his first year there really bears very little resemblance to Jeff [Redacted]. (Although I do get your point that the UNC fans were ready to burn cars outside Doh's house.)

Back