• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ty Walker

wooford wanted the rebounds more...we got out-hustled. Walker came in and did work but we just don't have anyone that can shoot or has a scorer's mentality. nobody wanted to shoot...the entire game!

“I’ve done a horse crap job getting my team motivated and disciplined on the offensive and defensive end and a horse crap job getting them to rebound the basketball. Throw it all on me,” coach Jeff [Redacted] said.

“I’ve done a horse crap job getting my team motivated and disciplined on the offensive and defensive end and a horse crap job getting them to rebound the basketball. Throw it all on me,” coach Jeff [Redacted] said.

"Horse Crap Jeff" has a certain ring to it...

so bzz can't take any credit for ty improving? one less bzzIN feather in his cap i suppose...

Are we starting threads for every team member?

Is there some sort of thread limit you're aware of that we aren't? It's not like talking about wake forest basketball players is off-topic.

Starting new threads to discuss specific players or events is much better than sifting through 6 conversations (ie, yelling matches) on some "official" game thread.

Back