• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tyler Cameron to FAU

I wish him luck.
Didn't know that he graduated from Wake in 3 years. Pretty impressive.

Anyone know what Tanner Price is doing these days?

He is a good guy. I hope he is doing well.

Tyler Cameron and his partner also apparently won the newly-revived ACC Debate Tournament.

btw, if Instagram has taught me anything, it's that amazingly hot women go to [insert any Florida public university].

My wife is an FAU alum but it really does apply anywhere.

Anyone know what Tanner Price is doing these days?

He is a good guy. I hope he is doing well.

"Price attended the Montreal Alouettes training camp but did not make the team and was not drafted in the 2014 NFL Draft and has not been selected as a free agent by an NFL team yet. He is currently playing (2015 season) in France for Les Cougars de St-Ouen l'Aumone. Price was named player of the week for the French League in week 2 after throwing for 327 yards and 3 touchdowns.

After an undefeated season with the COUGARS, he did win the 2015 french "ELITE" championship, throwing for 1 touchdown and rushing for 1, helping the team to a 28 to 7 victory."

There was a thread about Price over the summer.

"Price attended the Montreal Alouettes training camp but did not make the team and was not drafted in the 2014 NFL Draft and has not been selected as a free agent by an NFL team yet. He is currently playing (2015 season) in France for Les Cougars de St-Ouen l'Aumone. Price was named player of the week for the French League in week 2 after throwing for 327 yards and 3 touchdowns.

After an undefeated season with the COUGARS, he did win the 2015 french "ELITE" championship, throwing for 1 touchdown and rushing for 1, helping the team to a 28 to 7 victory."

thanks. good for him.

[video]http://9cp293gmqhl23tm5o3dsru0i.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/video_2_.mp4?_=3[/video]

Not bad.

Back