• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tyler Cavanaugh's Postcards from the ACC

I bet that 4 hour bus ride back from clemson was really fun.

The bus must have been traveling very slow isn't only about a 2 hour ride from Winston from what I can remember?

The bus must have been traveling very slow isn't only about a 2 hour ride from Winston from what I can remember?

Don't know what you drive but it's 2 1/2 hours from Clt to Clemson (went to the game last week) and 1 hour 10 mins from my house to campus....

Oh and freak, those are awesome!

Your memory is failing you. 2 hours on a bus won't even get you to SC on 85 from Winston.

I think it's just over three hours to Clemson. Driven it three times but I can't exactly remember.

Your memory is failing you. 2 hours on a bus won't even get you to SC on 85 from Winston.

It has been a while since I have driven through Clemson, but Charlotte is usually an hour and 15 minute trip for me. I thought Clemson was just a short drive from the border. Of course I haven't been that way since I use to drive 80 on the freeway at all times.

It has been a while since I have driven through Clemson, but Charlotte is usually an hour and 15 minute trip for me. I thought Clemson was just a short drive from the border. Of course I haven't been that way since I use to drive 80 on the freeway at all times.

It's 40 miles from Charlotte to the SC border. And Clemson is another 100 miles from there.

4 hours is probably right once you include a dinner stop.

@Clemson

At halftime [Redacted] was doing an interview so the team went up without him. While we were waiting Childress yelled out, 'Be right back!' and he jetted to the elevator. He flipped the emergency switch on the elevator and ran back to give us a pep-talk. By the time the elevator was fixed there were only 5 minutes left so we all had to hurry back to the bench. We started the half on an 8-0 run.

Chill in charge...So close but yet so far away..........................

Back