• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Tyler Lewis Transferring from NC STATE

CMM>>>>>>Tyler Lewis>=Chase Fischer.

Please, he's far far far better than Chase Fischer and is most definitely better than Madison Jones. The decision Buzz made was simply indefensible. Not to mention that Tyler's father is one of the most well-connected and well-respected men involved in North Carolina high school basketball.

I'm willing to bet if he had come here he'd also be transferring about now b/c he'd be playing behind CMM, so as hard as it is is for me to defend anything Buzz, it doesn't seem like a terrible call in this case not to go after him. Imagine a backcourt for a year of Fischer and Lewis. Yikes....

He was absolutely terrible at the end of that game against SLU.

But was the reason they won their first game and also the reason they caught fire and made the NCAA's in the first place. He was not the one who missed all the free throws in the second half against SLU.

Good point. Roche has to go down as one of the most obnoxious basketball players ever in the ACC, and that's saying quite a bit. Roche is a guy we'd all like to forget, if we could.

Roche is probably the most despised ACC player of all time. When he came to the Greensboro Coliseum his rookie year with the Nets, Carolina Cougar fans were ready for him. Not only was there mass booing when he entered the game and any time he touched the ball, there were signs throughout the Coliseum with people expressing their displeasure with him. One of the ones I liked was, "Step on the Roche."

Last edited:
Sportsnut are you hiding under a new sign on to avoid paying the bet you still owe?

Are the welcher that used to be called NCsportsnut? Are the one who preached personal responsibility than ran like a bitch rather than face it himself?

Would a mod please do an IP check? Thanks.

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about but whoever NCsportsnut is or was sounds like a personal issue for you. I hope you find him or her and can go on living a happy life, peace out

Sportsnut are you hiding under a new sign on to avoid paying the bet you still owe?

Are the welcher that used to be called NCsportsnut? Are the one who preached personal responsibility than ran like a bitch rather than face it himself?

Would a mod please do an IP check? Thanks.

personal call out. ban

But was the reason they won their first game and also the reason they caught fire and made the NCAA's in the first place. He was not the one who missed all the free throws in the second half against SLU.

Yeah, he's the one who kept throwing up awful shots or turning the ball over so the other team could catch up.

Russ Smith had the same number of turnovers against St Louis that Tyler had and they still won. Tyler beat the State record on assist to turnover ratio held by Sidney Lowe for the past 30 years. So let's keep it real.

So you're saying he played pretty well against SLU? No, I didn't think so.

No he got roughed up because that is how St Louis plays but he didn't cost them the game. They missed like 17 free throws. I guess you missed his game against X where he put on a clinic.

No he got roughed up because that is how St Louis plays but he didn't cost them the game. They missed like 17 free throws. I guess you missed his game against X where he put on a clinic.

Of course I did. I just assumed they would win.

How in the world that kid was a McDonald's All-American, I'll never know. He got benched in the last five minutes of an NCAA game because he was stinking up the joint so bad. Not sure why Gott put him back in for that buzzer beating brick.

I just want Tyler to get a fair shake. I had him as a top fifty recruit not as a burger boy. In the right situation he can be a real asset as a playmaker. So I wish him well at his next school. Otherwise, I'm focused on us getting a great coach.

Back