• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

U.S. loses track of $500MM of military aid given to Yemen

All the more reasons why we shouldn't be handing out weapons willy-nilly around the world just because the defense industry needs the work.

Meh. Wake me up when it's $70BN like Afghanistan.

#neverfails

Every time I hear the phrase "we need to arm the rebels or the opposition," i picture those arms being pointed back at our troops ten years in the future.

Every time I hear the phrase "we need to arm the rebels or the opposition," i picture those arms being pointed back at our troops ten years in the future.

stark-industries-bomb.jpg

All the more reasons why we shouldn't be handing out weapons willy-nilly around the world just because the defense industry needs the work.

We, as a society, need to stimulate the economy with more bogus government money. Krugman has proven this conclusively. When Lockheed kicks tax money back to government people it helps all the minimum wage people they employ and reduces the horrible income inequality we suffer. Coincidentally, the government people are really getting rich here recently.

$500M? Yawn. We lost track of $1.5 trillion given to Lockheed right here in 'Murica. They were supposed to build this awesome new jet fighter with it.

If you have not owned Lockheed stock over the last few years, I feel sorry for you! As they have been helping various peoples around the world, I have really been making some bucks.

You're not even slightly entertaining or creative at this point.

I don't think I will divest right now then. It is a privilege to invest in helping people. I don't do it to be creative or entertaining. I do it because people are hurting.

Back