• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

U.S. sold uranium mine to Russia; Cash Flowed into Clinton Foundation

deacondamo

El Jefe
Reaction score
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

At the time, both Rosatom and the United States government made promises intended to ease concerns about ceding control of the company’s assets to the Russians. Those promises have been repeatedly broken, records show.

Any reasonable person who reads this article should have serious concerns about Hillary's ability to perform as Commander-in-Chief. This stuff is appalling.

btw, this article comes from the known right wing mouthpiece, the New York Times.

Which appalling dealings with Russia are more appalling? That's the question we have in this election.

Uranium? I hardly knew 'em!

Fucked up story, though

[probably] the Worst election in US history.

Ah so this is what the Times has been doing instead of calling Trump out on his shit.

These stories hit Hillary so much harder than Trump.

I genuinely can't stand her.

I just can't understand how the country got here with two horrible choices.

Democrat politicians chose to concede to Hillary.
Republican voters chose Trump over the best Republican politicians.

Ah so this is what the Times has been doing instead of calling Trump out on his shit.

These stories hit Hillary so much harder than Trump.

I genuinely can't stand her.

This story is 18 months old.

I like dat butt

Wide-Ass-Hillary.jpg

no obama fan, but the tea party has wrecked more shit on that front than barack hussein

Ah. Interesting choice, OP.

I just heard about it at work. Hit the google machine to confirm. To me, it's shocking that this shit isn't discussed more. The fact that the article is old doesn't mean anything to me. Obviously, you hadn't heard about it either.

I just heard about it at work. Hit the google machine to confirm. To me, it's shocking that this shit isn't discussed more. The fact that the article is old doesn't mean anything to me. Obviously, you hadn't heard about it either.

yea probably bears more discussion than it has gotten, i just might have prefaced it with a "just heard about this, it's an older story" for some context

Back