• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Uber CEO Letter to Employees - #TFM

tigerswood

Reaction score
Surprised there hasn't been any chatter about this yet (apologies if there has and I've missed it). Are these type of correspondences normal for those living the #startuplyfe? Reads like a fraternity beach weekend itinerary.

https://www.recode.net/2017/6/8/15765514/2013-miami-letter-uber-ceo-kalanick-employees-sex-rules-company-celebration

4) Do not have sex with another employee UNLESS a) you have asked that person for that privilege and they have responded with an emphatic "YES! I will have sex with you" AND b) the two (or more) of you do not work in the same chain of command. Yes, that means that Travis will be celibate on this trip. #CEOLife #FML

I think I'll start requiring such an emphatic response to secure consent on a go-forward.

I've never had an Uber drive I wanted to bone anyway.

Yeah, but if there was an Uber babe I wanted to hook it with, I might sign up as an Uber driver just so I could get in her pants.

Yeah, but if there was an Uber babe I wanted to hook it with, I might sign up as an Uber driver just so I could get in her pants.

Better get that emphatic "yes" before, and not during, the encounter.

I did ask a Lyft driver in one time. She did not give an emphatic "Yes!"

Back