• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UCF vs. Louisville

UCF is very, very good -- went up to Happy Valley and beat them well and were dominating a top 10 team in South Carolina for a half. Imagine that'll get lost in the shuffle as people talk about Louisville being overrated.

UCF to a BCS bowl?

Only games left against teams with more than 1 win -- Houston and Rutgers -- are at home. Like their chances

Last edited:
Miami will move up now. George O'Leary did a great job of resurrecting his career after the ND debacle. Good for him.

Blake Bortles. Man that guy has a great life. Do yourselves a favor and google search his girlfriend.

bring O'Leary to Winston Salem!

This has potential. Wellman could do a complete 180 in some bizarre attempt to solidify his position as the greatest ever.

And the age is right.

This has potential. Wellman could do a complete 180 in some bizarre attempt to solidify his position as the greatest ever.

And the age is right.

did anyone see the postgame interview? with those busted veins in his face, dude either has a severe drinking problem or some type of freaky medical condition. i'd still welcome him with open arms either way...

I can see the headline now.

WAKE HIRES DEFROCKED COACH.

Last edited:
did anyone see the postgame interview? with those busted veins in his face, dude either has a severe drinking problem or some type of freaky medical condition. i'd still welcome him with open arms either way...

With an Irish name it could be either

Not saying he doesn't enjoy the bottle but it looks more like sun damage to a very fair skinned guy.

go Knights but lol at O'Leary to Wake. He killed a kid and lied about his cv when they hired him. The only reason he still has a job is the entire AD is crooked around him.

One less overrated team for Alabama to potentially play for an easy NC like last year.

Possibly. If they were both BCS conference bound think I'd probably agree with that.

But UCF could be poised to absolutely dominate the American moving forward

I think Louisville is the best addition to the new ACC. But, their football schedule the past two years have been cupcake. Not doubting their talent, because they beat Fla this year and have taken care of their schedule this year (minus last night). But really glad they are out of the national championship talked because they haven't played anyone really.

Last edited:
Fair enough. I don't put a whole lot of stock in BCS bowl games outside of the NC. A lot of times it's a team that's goal was the NC and didn't make it vs a team trying to prove it is legitimate.

Fair enough. I don't put a whole lot of stock in BCS bowl games outside of the NC. A lot of times it's a team that's goal was the NC and didn't make it vs a team trying to prove it is legitimate.

True of pretty much all bowl games outside of the NCG. It's hard to gauge a team's motivation level for these games, but I also don't subscribe to retrospective excuses WRT BCS busters(2008 Bama-Utah, 2012 Louisville-Florida).

Edit: I guess UL wasn't technically a BCS buster, but just a substantial underdog.

Living here in Louisville, most of the UofL fans I talk to didn't think they deserved a shot at the national title based on their schedule. Of course, they really thought they would go undefeated and get a BCS bowl bid. Very glad they will be joining the ACC.

Back