• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UCLA bball players arrested in China for shoplifting

tintin, it's about the IRONY of the fact that moronic Trump followers (I realize that is basically redundant) acted like fools, because they can't read and the victim is someone who teaches kids to read.

not only knowing the name of the host of reading rainbow, but mocking those who don’t, is one of the lamest things I’ve ever read. The eaastbound and down portrayal of Wake grads was so on point

Some Wake grads can tell two black men apart. That shouldn't be special knowledge.

1 can’t. The other is a state attendee who has an IQ slightly above mashed potatoes.

LOL. I can imagine conversations around campus last year.

"I saw Abu at the Brickyard yesterday."

"How do you know it wasn't Anya?"

"Good point."

How can LaVar Ball buy both his younger sons Ferrarri's? I don't get it. He sold like 100 pairs of shoes. He lives in a house that doesn't cost as much as a Ferrarri. Did Lonzo buy the cars? I guess I am missing something.

How can LaVar Ball buy both his younger sons Ferrarri's? I don't get it. He sold like 100 pairs of shoes. He lives in a house that doesn't cost as much as a Ferrarri. Did Lonzo buy the cars? I guess I am missing something.

Chino Hills is a bit above average in home prices. From pictures of that home, I'd guess it would cost $750,000 or more.

Maybe they are leased or something so dumb people on the Internet continue to talk about the Balls and their Brand? Crazy like a fox.

It is amusing that in a thread about Donald Trump and Lavar Ball, RJ tried to make it all about himself. Three peas in a pod.

That's right. If I post on thread, the thread is all about me.....
:bowrofl:

I haven't followed the car thing. Are people making a big deal about an NBA rookie buying cars for his little brothers?

Back