• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UCLA offers to Double Jay Wright's Salary!

Money doesn't matter to a Sigma Chi man, the men of Sigma Chi work only for the satisfaction of a job well done.

The story seems to be that Barnes was a dick. Neither Cal nor Wright were ever interested in UCLA.

We still have our three top replacements available- Shaka, Matta and Billy D.

Nothing to worry about other than another year of Danny.

I don't think any of those three will even be on our list next spring if we have an opening. Matta (if he wants to coach again) will have his choice of jobs and will likely remain in the midwest. Donavan is just a total pipe dream. To think that UCLA couldn't pique his interest but he is going to come to Wake for a massive pay cut. If he is fired by the Thunder he will have his choice of college jobs. Smart is only an open if he stumbles at Texas for a fifth year.

I don't think any of those three will even be on our list next spring if we have an opening. Matta (if he wants to coach again) will have his choice of jobs and will likely remain in the midwest. Donavan is just a total pipe dream. To think that UCLA couldn't pique his interest but he is going to come to Wake for a massive pay cut. If he is fired by the Thunder he will have his choice of college jobs. Smart is only an open if he stumbles at Texas for a fifth year.

You really don't think your boy Donald wouldn't give a personal guarantee for a $90-100M contract for Billy D? I'm shocked. Shocked!

Back