• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UFO sightings

Getting drinks tonight with a former roommate of mine, who was a Navy pilot, now commercial. I expect to get a lot of answers. I'll report back.

Posted in the chat thread, but my buddy taught one of these dudes in flight school. Said he was about as standup as you could get, good student, straight and narrow. He said no one he knew would want to be on the record for stuff like this. He said he hadn't seen anything himself, but thought there were too many stupid people in the government and military that could have kept a secret drone program or whatever other terrestrial option there was, under wraps.

He texted me yesterday and said the captain of the plane he was flying with (he does commercial now) had a spooky and weird UFO story that he'd share next time we hung out. Aliens, man. Aliens.

Back